Monday, March 30, 2009

and just like that....

...my allergies are back...man, I can almost pinpoint the exact moment that it happened. It was like someone flipped a horrible, horrible switch. Why would you do that to me? Arrgh!! Miserable times again! I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

To top that off, today was one of the worse days that I have had at work in a long time. It's been stressful for a while now, but today sucked. It's no fun being the only one in your department on what used to be the slowest day of the week. I am pretty run down right now. This is definitely not the way I wanted to start off the week. Oh man, I hope it gets better from here....although, I doubt it.

Tonight, Ruby, Laura, Bernadette, and Alisson are at the Toyota Center watching Britney Spears. I hope that they have fun. I am sure that it is a spectacle, just like Britney's life, right!? It's only me and Raymond tonight here at the house, it's a shame that this sinus/allergy/head cold crap is messing with me. We played a little, but now I put the Upside Down Show on for him. He is all good now! It's almost time for me to get some temporary relief from a home remedy that seems to do just that. Two table spoons of Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with warm water. It seems to clear you up. It was a little awkward to drink at first, but I think that I am getting used to it. Man, I need to just get better once and for all. Somebody help me!!

We've been keeping busy lately. The weekends have been booked the last two or three weekends. It's been fun too. I guess we need to take advantage of that while we can. Who knows what it is going to be like in a couple of months. Wow!! Am I right though? I think that the trend is going to keep on going for the next month too. He is a picture of me dressed up.




Well, that's my shoes. I like those shoes. I have had them for a long time, but I still like them. I don't really like to dress up too much. I don't really have a reason. I mean, why do we have to dress up? I don't know. Maybe if my clothes fit me a little better than I would like it more? I don't know...maybe not.

Anyhow, time for me to drink my home remedy stuff and chill with Raymond a little bit more. I have a lot of little things that I want to write about, so I will save those for another day....

Oh yeah! Tomorrow (3/31/09) Polly Jean (or simply, PJ) Harvey comes out with a new album. I am looking forward to it. I like her music, she is great. Here is the first single off of said album, I will be picking it up!!

No comments: