Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sigh...

Alright, I have a lot on my mind and a lot going on. I think I need much more updates. It's a bit like therapy for me in a sense. I certainly will give it more effort.

Well, we had nice halloween. I think that we took Raymond trick or treating for the first time. He had a blast. He was Robin this year. Batman last year, Robin this year...makes sense. He certainly liked to go trick or treating, even if was only like four or five houses. It should only get better as he gets older. The girls'...well, they didn't take their afternoon nap, so they were a bit on the grumpy side. I will say that they looked cute as the bumble bee (Lylah) and the lady bug (Zoe). Good memories!

I think that is all that I have for now....besides that work is consuming me, and I don't want it to. Just keep on grinding it out. I am hoping for a great week (yeah, right!?). Texans on Monday Night Football, St. Arnold's Devine Reserve No. 10 out on Tuesday, and the all mighty Gwar on Friday Night!! Can't wait!

Here's to hoping for a decent week.....


No comments: