Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The going on's....

Well....here we go again...haven't updated much, but hey! What are you going to do?

Hmmmm....let's see...well, Raymond has completed about a week and a half of Kindergarten at RIVER OAKS ELEMENTARY!! That is definitely something! He seems to really like it too! I mean it's just elementary school, and I am sure that it is fun, but he seems to really like going. It's kind of cool for me to drop him off in the morning and pick him up in the afternoon! I mean, I feel like I am doing my part as a parent. I am actually helping out. Although, getting used to the new schedule has been a little bit tough. Oh, I am sure we will adapt, but getting up a little bit earlier and leaving about 15 to 20 minutes than I am used to is definitely different. Raymond has seemed to adapted ok. It can be hard to wake him up in the mornings, but once we get him up, he is usually fine. He hasn't been defiant about actually going to school, which is a big time bonus, of course we are only almost two weeks in.

Not to be lost in all of this, the Girls are doing just fine in there second semester of daycare, I guess you will call it. They seem to like going too! They have a little head start in learning, compared to Raymond, that should only be beneficial. It is always, always cool to see and hear them sing and dance a bit more too!

Time is going just too damn fast. I don't know what to make of it. On the plus side, Football season is upon us for the most part, and the negative....where does all of the time go? Man, I wish I had an answer for that.

We are forever trying to get the house in order. I really don't know how much longer we could put up with this ol' house before it either breaks in half, or sinks into the ground. It's depressing and embarrassing. I think it is a big part of the reason why we just don't have any events out our house anymore. The year of no rain surely hasn't helped out one bit. Man, I simply don't remember a summer, or year like this. Where is the rain?!?!?

Two more weeks until the Girls two year birthday, Star Wars being released on Bluray, and a week long vacation for me! I cannot wait for that!! I hope to make the most of it....

Here's a random pic of the above mentioned, in which I am eagerly anticipating....

Solo shot first, ok?!?!



No comments: