Tuesday, December 27, 2011

These are the kind of nights that I hate...

What a way to start off the week back from Christmas break (ok..just a four day; five with a day of vacation break), by working until almost 9:00. This isn't what I was expecting. Not by a long shot. I really expected it to be fairly dead, which it wasn't even close to. I find it a bit difficult to get on the computer and scrape some thoughts together and type this up.

These are definitely the kind of nights that I hate. Get to work at 07:30 and work until 8:35. I am tired. I am just wiped man. Tired and fried. There were a couple of things that I wanted to do tonight, but that is pretty much completely shot. This is a typical night when I clock in well over ten hours at work. At least I got to see the kids up. That is a big plus. While on their Christmas break, they have gotten quite good at staying up late. When I don't get to see them up, it just makes days like this even crappier. So tonight was a little bit better than normal in that sense.

Tonight I was supposed to do a little bit of research on photography. I don't have the capacity to sit and read. I wanted to listen to some new music, but I might fall asleep. Instead I wanted to get a few thoughts down and now will plop on the couch and finish watching Teen Titans with Raymond. I think he is tired too, which is good news for me...

Alright...there you have it. Another night wasted....well, here is to a better tomorrow...

No comments: