Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Whew...

It sure is hard to try to stay positive when you seemingly work at a place that is constantly bringing you down. I have said this before, and have said it millions and millions of times in my own head, but it is worth typing again. Even with my "fuck it" attitude or whatever, I see it in my fellow coworkers, my fellow "warriors". It sucks, but I guess in the end it is a paycheck, and we all get to go home. I hope they don't take it home with them...

Having said that, I probably won't be working late this week. That's what they want, believe me, I don't mind going home on time....I just have to figure out a way to get there at 07:30 again, you know...so I can leave at 4:30!

Oh yeah, I made this at work today...I just saw a coffee stained napkin that I had, and...there you have it....that's no coffee stain...it's a drawing of a space station....

No comments: