Wednesday, April 17, 2013

General Zod....

Haven't posted in a long time, but nothing like a good ol' hero movie to get me going....This originally aired duing the MTV Awards, I hear (I wouldn't know)...and a lot of response was that it was creepy and great marketing.  It is a message of General Zod calling for the people of Earth to turn over Kal-El to him (Superman)....I really like it. He appears to be wearing a mask, which is supposed to be equally as creepy from those working closely to the movie. MAY I SUGGEST CLICKING THE VIDEO AND CHECKING IT OUT ON YOUTUBE DIRECTLY?!?!



I don't know how Nolan does it, but he manages to keep a lot close to the vest and not many spoilers come out.  In these social networking days, that must take a lot of work, but it also makes for great movie going experiences...you know, like the way it is supposed to be....

The third and final trailer is also out (www.manofsteel.com) and it is definitely worth checking out. (The father and son parts of it already is pulling at my strings...getting really soft as time goes on....)

No comments: