Friday, October 31, 2008

The Week must come to an end!

Well, our week off from work is coming to an end. I must say that I did enjoy the time off. The week away from work has been really enjoyable. I haven't had a straight off of work in a long time.

I can't really say that we made the absolute most of the entire time off, but we did at least get to do a little bit that really was fun. He is a quick run down of the week off....

Monday - Ruby and I went to have a good lunch and then to the dentist. I haven't been to the dentist in, man...I really can't say when. It wasn't too painful, but let's just say, it is just the beginning for me.

Tuesday - We went to the Children's Museum and played a little.

Wednesday - We went to the Zoo...that was so great! Raymond really loved it!

Thursday - We didn't do too much, but did spent an evening at Discovery Green. I would say that Raymond had a blast there as well. Oh yeah, I finally got a little yard work in as well.

Friday - I did nothing. Literally. Nothing. If you guys know me, I am perfectly fine with that.

I know, it doesn't look like a whole lot, but to me...it was a week that I will never forget. Being with Ruby and Raymond was something else. I wish I could have filmed the entire time. You know, like had a documentary crew travel with us or something. It was great for me. Since that wasn't possible, I just have to go off my memory, which is fine. I can always stop whatever I am doing and just remember some of the time that we spent.

It's almost time to go back to work...and I know I will have a lot to do once I get back, but I still have Saturday and Sunday to enjoy and prepare for that.

Well, it is Halloween night, and the crowd in the neighborhood has been pretty light, but I am going to hang out and enjoy the memories and the almost perfect weather outside for a bit....with my Little Dragon....

No comments: