Sunday, April 12, 2009

(Happy) Easter - Random Hits and Random Thoughts

I hope everyone had a great easter! The day certainly turned out a lot better than the "weatherman" anticipated. I know that we could probably use the rain, but I am glad that we didn't get slammed.

Man, I told you this was going to happen...believe me now?! It's a bit of a slap in the face for some of us.



Well, I guess the football news will keep coming. I believe that the 2009 NFL football schedules are due out on April 14th or 15th, so be on the lookout for that!! You know I will post the Texans schedule here on that very day!


This is an actual "action figure" - collectible....it's a little freakin' creepy, but I think that I will probably be owning it at some point in the future. I mean, I think I was meant to own it, don't you think?



I have been watching the Astros play this season, and it could very well be a long season. They have been in most of the games so far, they just can't get over the hump and get in front, but at the same time, they have gotten "whupped" in other games. I will keep watching though...that is just the Houston in me. God, help me.....

The beach house is fast approaching....man, it could be surreal this time around. Just think about it...it just might be the last one ever!!! If not, then they just won't be the same from this year on. I mean, there is an outside shot that they will continue, but there are no guarentees there, you know?! I mean...HELLO! TWINS IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!! Get it now!?!?

*****April 5th was the 15th year anniversary of Kurt Cobain being murdered.....errrrrr...killing himself. Man, 15 years already!??! Holy shit, time passes by so quickly. I hope everyone will honor him by listening to some Nirvana this week. I know that I will be. In any event, this is probably one of my favorite Nirvana moments...Here my little tribute, weep for him, won't you?!?

Just a little background, this Nirvana clip is taken from one of the most wanted and desired concerts off all time, and only Courtney has access to it!! Oh, please Courtney...will you ever release it!?! (and maybe on bluray!??!)



Well, I guess I will end it on that note....till next time!!

No comments: