Friday, April 24, 2009

Well, I love the rainy nights...

Well, maybe not so much tonight. You see, when I watched the weather report this morning, there was only like a 20-30% chance of rain and it wasn't likely that we were going to get any rain at all. Well, they were wrong about that this time. We are getting to relive Ike a little bit too, seeing as we don't have any power. It's about 9:24 and it must have gone out around 7:50-ish. This night isn't going the way we wanted our weekend to get started. Did I mention that it took me about and hour and a half to get home due to an accidnet? See?! I told you!

To top that all off, I missing game three of the Rockets and Portland series. Man, missing the home opener kind of sucks. I wanted to see how the hometown crowd was going to react!

In any event, we always have Raymond as great entertainment. It's always a little bit nice to have the tv off and not be glued to it. We will do that some nights. Just turn off the tv and enjoys each others company. For now, I just stay updated with the Rockets score and update my blog via the ol' iPhone....

Well time to check up on the score...

No comments: