Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's been a week since we have been home!

With the twins already! Things are going well. Probably a little easier for me to say though, or let me just speak for myself. The nights are still a little bit hard in the sense that you don't get straight sleep, but I think that we have had more good nights than bad nights. Again, I can only speak for myself!

The Girls are doing well. They were born a month early, but they seem to be adapting well to the outside world. I can see some change in their faces already, and like I said, we are just over a week with them. It's going to go by quickly, I know. I am going to end up with pretty much three weeks off of work when every thing is said and done. I don't know if that is good or bad. For me, it's probably a good thing! Being off of work is always great! Right now, or probably every night, I dread thinking about going back to work. I need to hit that lotto soon!

Raymond has been super fantastic with these girls! I don't know what to say about it. He is affectionate towards them, and just great. It's a little tough to try to explain to a three year old that you can't really handle premature newborns, but still we try. We really missed him while we were at the hospital for those four days. He did some growing on us too! He either hit a growth spurt, or he just looks huge now compared to the Girls, maybe a little of both.

Most of my time right now is trying to keep Raymond occupied. I think I am doing a good enough job, but then I feel a little bad that I am not spending some time with the girls either. I know that right now we are still trying to figure things out and that it probably will work out in the end, at least I hope so. For now, I will just keep on doing what I can, and doing my best to help out as much as I can in the early morning hours.

It's been cool so far, and I am sure that it will continue to be a learning process and more fun as time goes on! Man, it's just about October already?!?! Wow! It's almost christmas time! Watch, I am not joking!

Tomorrow I will chime in with quick hits and random crap!

No comments: