Monday, September 14, 2009

Tomorrow could be a big day...

...maybe...maybe not. Somehow I think that we will end up waiting yet another week or so which wouldn't be a bad thing for the babies, but part of me is a little eager for them to meet all of us.

I took the day off of work. We are going to be at doctor's appointments from like 1:00 until about 3:00...I am just guessing. I am going to have to get up and get ready bright and early. In case you didn't know, while Ruby went on the weekly doctor visit, her doctor told he to bring her bags, "just in case"! Yikes! Exciting to hear for sure, whether or not something actually happens still remains to be seen. Just the same, I am charging my iPod, my iPhone, and our digital camera....

I am sure to be busy tomorrow. I have the alarm set early even though I am not going to work. I have to pack my bag, get the car seats set in the Xterra, and then a lot of little cleaning to do. I am sure to update my facebook throughout the day, so be on the lookout! We will definitely see what tomorrow brings.

It's been an exhausting two weeks with a lot of things going on. Heavy hearts, minds, and long work weeks came crashing in a bit. Very weird week, but a week that makes you think about how things can change your life in a blink of an eye. For the good, and for the bad. Make sure to hug a loved one, tell someone that you care about them and just be glad to wake up in the morning and go through a normal day. Having said that, I am still hesitant to say that knowing that someone we now is laying in a hospital while their loved one just isn't the same person. Because of this, I choose to listen to Pearl Jam all day tomorrow as a sort of "tribute" to someone on all or our minds. Maybe you can too?!?!

Random Hits....

Well, the Texans came out flat on their face to start off the 2009 Football season. I hope that they can bounce back and not start 0-4 and ultimately 8-8 yet again. This town will turn on them very fast, if they haven't already. About the only bright spot was first round pick Brian Cushing. He played intense and was in on a couple of tackles! Let's all hope that the rest of the defense and team took notice and do the same.

The U of H Cougars are ranked number 21 after upsetting number 5 Oklahoma St in their own house! It was a great victory. They have a HUGE game in two weeks as they take on Texas Tech at Robertson Stadium on National, Primetime Television! If that place isn't sold out and absolutely insane, something is wrong! I wish I could go, but I might be a little busy and/or tired around then.

Raymond told me the other day, "My house is broken." It is indeed son, it is indeed.

Well, I think I will call it a night as I prepare for a long and maybe eventful day tomorrow! Be on the lookout for updates via the ol' facebook tomorrow!

Later!

No comments: