Thursday, November 13, 2014

...and I was running...



Wow....another three months passed,huh?! Whoops. Anyway, there is a lot going on in the Gamboa Clan so there may or may not be updates...hell, even if there is just a sentence, I will update something...

Well, I went running tonight. Yep. Running. In 40 degree temperatures ("felt like" 30-something), and the wind was howling. I did not enjoy it. I felt uncomfortable. I dressed for the occasion but I didn't like it. Although, I am glad I did. Just hit the 1.5 mile mark today. I am following a training schedule, and I know it is going to be challenging to keep on it, but I am going to try.

I also didn't like the fact that I went running after 8:00 p.m. Dark, alone, a little bit creepy. I went though. I didn't like it, but I went. I will have to go late again I am sure. I would like to keep it no later than 7:00 p.m. but there are going to be "late night" runs. Hopefully work will calm down, and I will get to go in the mornings again. That is the ideal run for me, but work sometimes gets in the way.

So, there is a plan to my running. If I can go three times a week, for about 12 weeks or so, I will be running 6 miles. I would like to hit that. It's just a little goal to keep me going. I do hope I can stick to it. That's the plan anyway.

No comments: