Sunday, September 13, 2015

Motivation

It seems that I need motivation.  Motivation to run, workout, eat right, play music, and get into photography.  All things that I enjoy, all things that I probably should be doing.  Why?  I don't get it  I shouldn't need any kind of motivation to do things that I really like??!?  It's a weird thing to me.  I have always been like that too, now that I think about it.  I have always thought that I was naturally lazy, and is the reason for this.  Am I?  Maybe.  Now I know that I can do things if I set myself to do them.  I mean I think that I am hard worker and that I am good at doing some things.  I have proof of this, I just find it hard to actually do things.  

Here we are in September, but a lot of the things that I told myself I would do when the new year rolled around have gone virtually skipped over without a thought.  I want to change this.  I want to try my best to take advantage of what is left of 2015.  Can I do this?  WILL I DO THIS?!?  I can't answer this.  I know that it is all up to me.  

So for now, I try to plan out just how I can get this done.  I have some ideas, just have to try it out and see what I can do.  Hopefully I follow through with this and will have positive updates soon?  Wish me luck.....

No comments: