Thursday, August 28, 2008

I guess it was bound to happen...

...I can't find my iPhone. Maybe I always had a feeling that I would lose it. It sucks. How do you lose something going something like 20 steps from my house, to my car, and then about 20 to 40 more steps to get inside my job and then to my desk? I don't have an answer for that. I guess when you lose something of value or whatever you tend to feel more stupid than anything.

Well, I guess you could be all upset and pissed, but if anyone really knows me, then you know that just ain't me. I mean, what can you really do? It's lost and gone....

Besides that, not too much going on....

Quick hits:

It's really hot outside...

Little Man is so fun to play with...

Looks like I could have a busy an eventful weekend (more on that later)

The Gulf of Mexico is looking to be pretty active this year...

Currently in my cd player (in the Accord):

Ministry - Psalms 69
Local H - 12 Angry Months
Chin Up Chin Up - We Should Have Never Lived Like We Were Skyscrapers
Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf
Radiohead - In Rainbows
Yo La Tengo - I Am Not Afraid Of You And I Will Beat Your Ass

No comments: