Sunday, November 16, 2008

The end is near...

...of the year that is! Man, this year has surely flown by. I guess we always say that about every year, don't we?! The holidays are just about upon us, and as much as I love this time of the year, I think this one is going to be a bit different than year's previous. It's just a hunch...

It's a bittersweet thing. This time of year is supposed to be spent with family, and this will be the case this year, it's just going to be different. Some of you know the reason why, and I won't be going into the details here, not now...

With that being said. I welcome the end of the year. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve are always fun for me. I welcome the change of the weather (in small doses, that is) and the beginning of a new year. The days off of work is a big plus for me too!

Anyhow, I just thought that I would get a head start on the "end of the year" thoughts and all of that.

final thoughts...

Last weekend was a weekend that I will never ever forget, but on top of that it was a bad weekend for Houston sports teams. The Texans lost (in terrible fashion), The Rockets lost to the Lakers, and the Dynamo reign of championships came to abrupt end. Ouch!

It looks like it is going to be a beautiful week in Houston, I hope the week will be good to us all...

No comments: