Thursday, May 26, 2011

Update Number Two from Vacation...

It's Thursday, which means that my vacation is almost done. Luckily Memorial Day adds another day to it, but eventually it has to come to an end, doesn't it?

Took advantage of the day today I must say. We took Raymond to see Thor and Kung Fu Panda 2 (the latter in 3D). It worked out pretty well. I thought Raymond acted up a little during Thor and it started to make me upset, but seeing, and hearing two to three kids act up during Kung Fu Panda 2 reminded me that Raymond isn't bad at all. In fact, he wasn't even close to be bad compared to them. Whew! I am grateful!

Hot Dogs, Turkey Hamburger Patties, and Apricot Chicken were all grilled up today. Man, I felt like I spent more time on the grill today than I did during the Beach House weekend! The heat may play a factor in that. Damn, the heat has turned up in Houston...it's back to normal now. Hell, it should be 78 degrees tonight around 10:00...not cooling off enough at night. I did a little stuff in the yard, or just outside that I have needed to tend to for a while tonight. It wasn't yard work, but it was still doing something.

Tomorrow, we get up and take the Kiddos to school in the morning. That means Ruby and I will have a little time to ourselves. There is so much to do, I am not sure what we are going to get done exactly. I know for sure we will probably finally get a lunch in to ourselves. It should be a nice way to end off the week....

No random pic this time, but I will try to put one in other entries...let's just say for the hell of it, yeah?!?! Cool...

3 comments:

Laura said...

YOU MADE APRICOT CHICKEN?!

nick said...

yeah, just a few breasts...Ruby did it all, I just grilled it...

Laura said...

I love apricot chicken...sigh....