Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's time to get back on the horse...




...Well, I went and did it. I went a few weeks without consistently running. I was hoping to not let that happen, but it did....and it wasn't hard either. My fear is that it is going to be tough to get "my running legs and lungs" back. Ultimately, it is my own doing.

I will get back on schedule tomorrow. Monday was a running day for me, so its a good starting point.

I also feel as if I gained some, if not all, of that weight back. Damn it. It is so easy to "relapse", although I don't know if that is the right word. Seems a bit over dramatic, doesn't it?

I will hope to continue to run on a consistent basis through the end of the year. Yes, through the time change and all. I might have to adjust to somethings, but I will do my very best.

Today will be my last "bad day" for a while, hoping that I do better, or as well I was doing through my initial running.


Wish me luck.

No comments: