Thursday, November 15, 2012

So this is what it is like....



...hmmmmm...being unemployed. I haven't enjoyed my "week off" like I thought I would. The whole getting laid off was weird to begin with, but I haven't gotten settled being at home all week. Mostly because I have been a bit busy with other things.

...Monday was a little surreal. The day was spent waiting for emails and phone calls. Tuesday was the day off with Ruby and the Girls. Wednesday was Raymond's early dismissal and some things with Momma. Thursday was morning with the Girls and then off to school to have some Daddy duties at Raymond's school. Fun, but not like I had wished. I wish I have a bit more time to myself and to have actually gotten some house work done.

...I don't know how much longer I will have time to do things, and by that I mean being unemployed. I wasn't too concerned about it at first, but today was kind of like I will need some money rolling in soon? Maybe, maybe not....

...one thing is for sure, you do have a lot of thoughts running through your head all day. Some of them aren't valid though, but some are. In the end, I think your mind can make things over dramatic. All kinds of thoughts...about work, former that is. In the end, my family life helps keep me focused on other things. Now I can get into all of the shit that runs though your mind, but I don't know if I would want them out that like this. I will pass....

As I have said all along, and others have told me as well...my former employer probably did me a huge favor (and made a huge mistake, at least I like to think). I will land on my feet and will be fine....still it is only human to wanna question things and try to make sense of it all...even if that becomes a huge waste of time...

...another thing that sucks is being laid off just in time for Houston Beer Week, and not getting to do a damn thing with it!!! Man a lot of great events going on all throughout the city...and I am tied up...that really sucks...

...that's just the life of a "G" I guess...

...

...

..

..

.

.


No comments: