Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy Holidays!



The holidays are officially over. I always get a little said, but at the same time, I am glad to get back into a routine. I have actually gotten way off track with the holidays. I feel a bit scattered and unorganized. Once school starts back up for the kiddos, I can get settled back in to a routine.

The new job has been absolutely fantastic. Stress free and pretty easy, so far. I know that there are going to be a little bit of challenges that will pop up, but I look forward to them. I am sure that business will pick up and that ESC's presence in Houston will grow! I actually like working again, and I am actually looking for some challenges. I am still trying to find my way. I mean working out of home and by yourself can be a little tough for the most part, I still need to find the best way to work. Getting going on your own can be a huge challenge in itself. At least for me.

Going back to the "holidays are over theme" we have decided that this is probably the last Christmas that we will spend in our little home. Truthfully, we will be out of this house sooner than you might think. We just can't continue to stay here anymore. The conditions are getting worse. It's sad. It's frustrating. It's the right thing to do. Right?! Now we begin the planning phases of moving out and figuring out just what the hell we are going to do with this house and more importantly, financially. No doubt we are going to take a substantial loss...we are just trying to make it as painless as possible....sigh...more on this to follow, that is for sure....

No comments: