Wednesday, July 3, 2013

On the horse...so to speak...



Just a week update, give or take a few days, on what I was trying to accomplish last week.....

Run - On my second week of running, I seem to be back on track, or just keeping it up I'll just say...
Play guitar everyday - SWING AND A MISS ON THIS ONE...NEED TO DUST IT OFF...
Read - On my third book in just over a week...
Listen to some new music (to me)- yeah, well on that one!!!
and of course, clean up around the house here and there....on going...never ending quest...

I have had a pretty good week, as far as personal goals go. I mean, I read two books and am in the middle of my third in just over a week. That is a personal record for me...I mean, it just has to be. I feel pretty great about that one, as if you couldn't tell.

The guitar thing is a little disappointing to me. I don't know why I didn't get on it. I really need to, and really want to....

I am also on a small show run as well. I went to see twitter sensation Rob Delaney at Walter's in downtown. I was a funny show. Had some really great laughs at that one. I am glad that I went. Tonight is LL Cool J, Public Enemy, Ice Cube, and De La Soul at Verizon, Aerial, Buffalo, music theater or whatever it's name is now. Last by not least by any means, is the Geto Boys at House of Blues. I am really pumped about that one. It will be the second time I get to see the original line up, and for $6? Can't beat that.

Well, gotta get to work!!

Till next week...



No comments: