Monday, July 13, 2015

I did something today that I haven't done in a long time.....



....and that was typed up a blog post..no, no...well, yeah that, but that's not why I came here.  I actually worked out.  Yes, I did a little exercising.  It wasn't anything super special, but it definitely was a start.  Oh yes, I felt it afterward. 

I actually stretched (need to get prepped for running), tried out some jump rope exercises, and started some push up and sit up challenges that will train you for 100 and 200 respectively.  I can't believe that I actually started it.  I was lazy about it and really almost put it off, but I forced myself to.  I guess that is something to be happy about. 

Tomorrow is another day, and these exercises are ones that I can do everyday.  I hope to try it out again.  The ol' saying, "One day at a time..."  We will see.  Wish me luck. 

No comments: