Sunday, July 12, 2015

39



39....

There it is. I am 39 years old now. I have never been one that made a big deal about age before, but that there is starting to sound like I am getting old. The few times I had said that out loud, it hit me. I mean, it just sounded weird. I was like, wow...is that right? I guess it is.

I don't think that I feel that old, or old at all. Every once in a while, when getting out of bed, but body may be telling me that I feel like it, but beyond that I feel ok. I know that I need to take better care of myself now. I need to take that more seriously now more than ever. The older you get, the harder it is. I do want to hang around the kids as long as I can, you know. I am currently mapping out my plan on working out. Sigh, it's gonna be tough. It always is getting started from square one, but that is what I get.

I have some other thoughts that I was originally going to type up here, but then this grabbed my attention first for whatever reason. I guess that is a good thing, it gives me something to type up tomorrow, right?! Or next year?! I hope the sooner the better...I will be better at this...I promise....

No comments: