Saturday, January 10, 2009

Here I am again...

Well, just thought I would chime in really quickly again...

I didn't get to do yard work today. I had every intention, and actually went outside to try it, but it was a bit too windy and the temperature was dropping throughout the day. I mean seriously, it's pretty difficult to either rake or use a blower on leaves when the wind is blowing the leaves almost right back at you. This is what caused me to stop. Understandable, right!?

The two playoff games today were pretty great. Baltimore beat the Titans! How does that taste Titan fans? A Rookie quarterback got you guys at home. Awesome! It's not like the Titans didn't have the chances, they totally did. They just didn't capitalize. Then again, that it Ravens football. They stay close to you and jump all over your mistakes.

And the Cardinals? Are you serious? Holy crap! I can't believe I witnessed the Cardinals winning two playoff games in one season...and one of those games was on the road. Man, that was odd to see. They handled Carolina too. It wasn't really even a closely matched game.

These games went the way that I wanted them to go, but I had no idea it was going to play out like that, which is why I kept my opinion about them to myself. Hopefully tomorrows game are good.

Well, in case you didn't know tonight was the closest that the Moon was going to be to the Earth for the year 2009. I actually went outside to see it a couple of times. It wasn't anything spectacular really. I mean, it did look a little bit bigger than normal, but nothing that really stuck out if you didn't know, you know!? Still, it was nice to know and see it. I can be a little weird about stuff like this. I am the kind of person that likes to get stuck in the moment and just soak things in. I don't know. I liked looking up a the Moon tonight....

I did get the 100 year Shiner beer, but I have not broken into them yet. At this point (12:22 a.m.) I don't think that I will. Tonight I am drinking Longboad Island Ale, which is pretty good to me. So I am good for the night....

Well, off to another beer and channel surfing...unless...The Dark Knight happens to find it's way into the PS3...we will see...

1 comment:

Rook said...

I gotta try that 100 year beer. Man, it's like anytime I drink beer now I get a headache. Switching to wine to see if there is a difference.