Friday, January 23, 2009

Whew!

Wow! I can't believe that it is Friday night already! The week flew by super fast. What happened? I can't even remember! Well, I am not complaining. I always look forward to the weekend, even if I just sit on my ass. I will take it, although, I will try to not do that too much!

This week was pretty much a blur. I had a dentist appointment and then three straight evenings of practice time. Mix in about 40 hours of work and some family time and you have an exhausted me! Man, January is pretty much done already too! It's crazy! Time is just moving too fast for my taste. I might have my hands full this weekend, if I actually get up to actually do stuff that is. Man, I really need to get out of this lazy rut I am stuck in. My goal is to finally get some crap done around the house....again, we will see about that...

I am feeling like I am going to finally get out of this lazy rut that I keep mentioning that I am in. There have just been little things that I am trying to be aware of. I am right at that edge, you know!? For one, I have Ruby's old bodybugg thing (that tracks your calories burned all day) and once we work out the activation bugs (no pun intended there) I will be on my way to making some changes on that end. I need to lose some weight. I have never weighed so much as I do now, and no, I am not sharing my weight with you right now. Maybe later....when I start dropping some pounds. I think that is a big key and a nice first step to get out of this rut. Maybe it is the weight that is making me lazy. Hey, it could be....

Another thing is that I am starting to read a little bit more. Maybe that is inspiration from all of the girls' Twilight obsession. I think it is, which is fine by me. I used to like to read. It keeps your mind active. These are two big things that are going to help me get off my ass....

Okay...now off of that subject. Johnny Goudie and I have been emailing each other throughout the week, which is always a treat for me. I guess the anticipation of his upcoming album is in the air. He is such a great guy and a talented artist. I wish him all of the success. I can't wait for his cd release show. It's going to be great fun! I just know it. (it's on 2/7/09 at Fitzgerald's in case you missed the memo)....

With January just about done, February looks to be a busy month with lots of going's on. Super Bowl, a couple of live shows here and there, another dentist appointment and Valentine's Day, and then March will pretty much be upon us (and gone too!). Man, where is 2009 going!?!? Crazy, I tells ya!

No comments: