Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's going to be pretty cold outside tonight....

Well, what is going on? Nothing much over here.

It's been a tough day for me. Work was pretty busy. It just seemed to take something out of me. I almost can't believe that tomorrow is Friday, but I am glad. I look forward to finally opening up some of the Shiner 100 and watching 24. You guessed it, I still haven't done either of the two.

Have you ever gotten sick of all the music you own? It happens to me from time to time, but right now it is pretty bad. Nothing is grabbing my attention right now, and I definitely can't seem to find anything new out that either. It just happens to me every so often. I will live. It just sucks. I makes like boring to me. I just have to make sure that I don't delete my music off the computer from frustration. Something's gotta save me soon...I hope....

Ruby's recent "Twilight" obsession hasn't subsided yet. In fact, not at all. I thought that after finishing the entire series...four big ass books in about five days, that it would be over. I was wrong. I was able to download a bootleg of it and we watched it on Saturday. It wasn't all that bad. I mean, it was decent. A little cheese at time, but then it moved on. We plan on going Saturday to catch it on the big screen. I knew that was coming. I was just surprised that the bootleg came first. I know that I would have rather caught a movie that I really wanted to see at the movies first...but that is just me. Now she has gotten access to the complete audio series of the books. I wasn't expecting that one. It's all good though. It's just weird to see Ruby going through what I might, or have gone through at various times on various movies over the years.......although, I don't recall ever depriving myself of sleep over something...at least, I don't think I have....

Other than that, Championship Sunday is approaching us. I don't have any preference on who really wins, but I personally think that a Pittsburgh/Philly Super Bowl has potential to me very entertaining. I wouldn't mind seeing Arizona shock the world and get in the big game. So, see?!? I told you I didn't have any preferences...we will see how the games play out...

Beach House grumblings have slowly started. Looks like all of the prices on the houses have gone up, some significantly, which should make things interesting....more on that later...

One last thing.....Raymond is learning the way of the force. (More on that later, or on another blog, on a different site - hint, hint...)

No comments: